The Altair Community is migrating to a new platform to provide a better experience for you. In preparation for the migration, the Altair Community is on read-only mode from October 28 - November 6, 2024. Technical support via cases will continue to work as is. For any urgent requests from Students/Faculty members, please submit the form linked here

Attempting to convert CSV file to JSON

GRS1955GRS1955 Member Posts: 3 image Learner I
I'm totally new. (But been through a LOT of the app tutorials!!)  I've played with a lot of the 'Repository' & Importing Data files.
Also found an 'Operator' module to 'Read CSV', which shows all info OK under the 'Results' Tab... Now, I found 1 help-page...
(cant show 'link' now, as a newbie!!, but it had "/utility/data_to_json.h-t-m-l" at the end, haha...)...
That shows a 'Data to JSON' module, but I can't find anywhere in the 'App' to utilize it????  Thanks in advance!!! Glenn.

Tagged:

Best Answer

  • ceaperezceaperez Member Posts: 541 image Unicorn
    Solution Accepted
    Hi @GRS1955, 
    and welcome to Rapidminer.
    That operator is part of the Textprocessing extenssion. In order to use it you need to install the Textprocessing extenssion from the marketplace.

    Best, 

    Cesar

Answers

  • GRS1955GRS1955 Member Posts: 3 image Learner I
    Installed fine, and found the 'Data to JSON' module !!  Thanks very much!!! B)
Sign In or Register to comment.